Google OIDC Integration
This document walks you through the steps to create and configure a Google OIDC application that Stemma can use to authenticate users.
Note: You must be a Google administrator to do this.
- Log in to Google Developer Console
- On the left, select Credentials
- Select + CREATE CREDENTIALS at the top
- Select “OAuth Client ID”
- Enter the following information:
- Application type: Web application
- Name: You can choose the name; we suggest “Stemma OIDC” as a descriptive example
- Replace your-company with the correct value from your Stemma domain
- If you have a custom domain name for Stemma, use that value here
- Authorized redirect URIs: Provide the following URLs; make sure you replace your-company with the proper value:
- Select Create at the bottom.
- Download the Client ID and Client Secret JSON file and provide them to Stemma by email or Slack.